AIM
xIndignox

Edd Egg - Sick Edd Egg - Sick

The humor, writing, and timing are all there, and it's fucking great. As soon as the quality of the art catches up to the rest, I think that these cartoons will really take off.

Lazy Writing 3 Lazy Writing 3

Haha, great

Good humor, good style. The art reminds me of K.C. Green's Gunshow comic.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Fantastic

I have loved this series from the first one 5 years ago. I am sad to see this series end, but I am also exited to see what else you will create.

Keep it up.

Zen Pond Hop Zen Pond Hop

Pretty Awful

Ammo boosts are far too rare. Once you run out of ammo, you basically find yourself sitting in place while the screen fills up with death orbs, blocking you off from the only green orb on screen, which prevents more green orbs from spawning. The frog's movement is clunky, and the way his feet fly back upon moving forward often sets off collision detection with any death orbs located behind the player.

Also, Why is a frog collecting orbs?

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

This should be a console game

I have to say, I have played many, many rts-styled games, and the game play style in this game is incredibly fun and fresh. I would buy a full-production video game in this style. All you need are more missions, levels, characters, and plot, and you have yourself a complete game. Perhaps a more active base-defense mode with more defenses, weapons, and units?

Good work, can't wait for more!

[AG] Dodgeball [AG] Dodgeball

Meh

Has potential for a good game. Lets review:
1) The graphics were sloppy and hard to look at.
2) The player speed was frustrating. Seriously, kick it up a notch.
3) The sounds were kind of annoying.
4) The AI was horrible. Needs maintenance.

Fix that and your game will go up quite a bit. For now I give it 2/5