AIM
xIndignox

Zen Pond Hop Zen Pond Hop

Pretty Awful

Ammo boosts are far too rare. Once you run out of ammo, you basically find yourself sitting in place while the screen fills up with death orbs, blocking you off from the only green orb on screen, which prevents more green orbs from spawning. The frog's movement is clunky, and the way his feet fly back upon moving forward often sets off collision detection with any death orbs located behind the player.

Also, Why is a frog collecting orbs?

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

This should be a console game

I have to say, I have played many, many rts-styled games, and the game play style in this game is incredibly fun and fresh. I would buy a full-production video game in this style. All you need are more missions, levels, characters, and plot, and you have yourself a complete game. Perhaps a more active base-defense mode with more defenses, weapons, and units?

Good work, can't wait for more!

[AG] Dodgeball [AG] Dodgeball

Meh

Has potential for a good game. Lets review:
1) The graphics were sloppy and hard to look at.
2) The player speed was frustrating. Seriously, kick it up a notch.
3) The sounds were kind of annoying.
4) The AI was horrible. Needs maintenance.

Fix that and your game will go up quite a bit. For now I give it 2/5

SuperMario:ShooterOfEvil SuperMario:ShooterOfEvil

meh

that game is messed up. your accuracy is like way off to one side or the other. fix that and it will be good

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

LOLWTF

I have one of those (but i have to fix it) and it's not as bad as the commercials. I've heard that the power glove works pretty well, actually. Also, Ch. 4 was a reference to Back to the Future Part 2.

Coffee Guy Coffee Guy

well

alright, i noticed a few bugs,
Whenever you shot three times you died
the spikes are too fast and dont work
you cant hit space to fire, you have to click

hope it helps!

Clock Crew UnMasked Clock Crew UnMasked

Look

Make more than a menu full of buttons, the only reason i gave u a 2 on sound was because i luv that song. and one for humor because...

RICHARD SIMMONS?!?! LOL WTF, HAHAHA!