AIM
xIndignox

Edd Egg - Sick Edd Egg - Sick

The humor, writing, and timing are all there, and it's fucking great. As soon as the quality of the art catches up to the rest, I think that these cartoons will really take off.

Lazy Writing 3 Lazy Writing 3

Haha, great

Good humor, good style. The art reminds me of K.C. Green's Gunshow comic.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Fantastic

I have loved this series from the first one 5 years ago. I am sad to see this series end, but I am also exited to see what else you will create.

Keep it up.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Mission Hill

The colors and form are very Mission Hill-ish, but I like that it isn't quite so cartoonish in the action. Everything is very smooth, and it all works together.

The timing is also perfect on the jokes.

Also, I'm almost 100% sure that they're driving a volvo. The headrests give it away. 240?

Jerry Jerry

Fantastic.

Wonderful. Funny, but way depressing. I think the funniest part was when the goth girl slapped him twice, then it cuts to them in bed.

As to Xalyx: Suicide = Sin = Hell.

DJ stix (loop) DJ stix (loop)

All that really did...

Was make me realize that my speaker is torn. Thanks for making my day.

What is Love? What is Love?

Neat

This is a good song. I noticed that in the beginning, your style was not on the same level as at the end. Clearly working on this increased your skill over time (+5 flash points). You're style began very South Park-ish, but became less so towards the end. Other than the style and skill fluctuations this is a very good movie. I love all the little easter eggs!

Stuntman Reloaded Stuntman Reloaded

Alright

I liked the Fire, although it was too low of a framerate. Everything else = no. If you made that fire then you do have potential. Keep at it and try again.

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

08/22/2006 Never forget

I can't believe that the SS is closing down. Drew Pickles will be missed.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Oh my dear sweet Jesus

That was amazing. Simply amazing. That must have taken absolutely forever. Make more!